Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wow!! By his Grace we have been Saved.....His love endures forever

Sorry I am a few days late on posting a new blog, I have had sick teenagers and I haven't seen my house so silent the last few days as it has been with everyone sick.  The good news is I have been able to get alot of homework done, housework and even some free time to spend with God (now that we should make time everyday for)  I have to say the last few weeks I have counted my blessings and thanked the Lord for all he has done for me.  I say this because my pastors sermon on Sunday was one of those sermons that you feel is the "elephant in the room" type sermons.  It was about watching our tongues and what we say to people.  Not just any person but our loved ones, our kids, our neighbors.  Do we say things in haste, do we say them to hurt someone, do we do it to make ourselves feel better?  We all do this, he dislike our in-laws, we gossip about others, we say "my life would be better if......"

Jesus was a perfect entity he was not born of sin but in his short ministry he was capable at any time of saying "I don't want to die for these people" or "I am going to turn my back on my father and do what I please" but he never did.  His flesh was torn from his body, he was crucified and murdered by the very people he was sent down to save but yet he had nothing but forgiveness in his heart for us.  WOW I don't know about you but that's unconditional love he gave us salvation if we only believe.  I don't know about you but that's good stuff AMEN!!

Many Many Blessings,

Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment