Monday, December 6, 2010

God is Always Good!

So instead of Scott battling a cold he has now given it to me and I am miserable.  I had a rough night and don't really feel good but what else can you do.  Take meds, drink lots of water and sleep, sleep, sleep.  So I have finals and past due assignments due within the next two weeks so lots of lots of homework and trying to get better is not something I am really good at.  I am a big baby, I am demanding and not easy to live with when I am sick and therefore my poor hubby needs lots of prayer. 

Our Pastor Steve and Joyce had lunch with us Sunday after services.  I must say they are so knowledgeable about life, the word and genuinely care for others.  If all else I strive to be just like them for now I am selfish with my time, need to have more patience and don't always have my priorities in order ( I procrastinate) and to them they enjoy coming to my kids high school games, attending special events not only for our family but other members of our church.  Sometimes I just sit back and watch them interact with others and truly see a couple in Gods grace at all times.  I can only hope to be that way when I am older.  I don't know what God has in store for me but I have a feeling its going to be something amazing.

Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment