Thursday, December 9, 2010

Friday is on its way!!!

Well I must say I have really bad luck.  I have been dieting with Medifast for almost 3 days and have lost 6 pounds but the bad luck is that I have the stomach flu and don't feel good at all!  I understand luck has nothing to do with it but what else can I say lol........

I love praise and worship, I feel the closest to God when I pray for his favor, lay on the floor and listen to songs from everyone from Third Day, Kutless, Hillsong you name it.  I just love love love to hear about God through others song writing.  With that being said Scott and I are taking the kids to Franklin this Saturday for the Newsboys and Newsong concert.  They also get the treat of going to the Fun Factory and out to dinner to.  I am so excited because I love to see the kids watching others praising God.  I remember when we took my daughter Paige and youngest son Michael to Winter Jam 2010 in January of this year and the entire Atlanta concert arena was filled to the max and I remember Paige saying "I cant believe that this many people believe in God, this is so great" I just loved that about the experience.  We live in such a small town and our church are all members of the community and a few visitors every week so this was just wonderful.

I hope you are all doing well.  I hope you are all embracing the love and God, living in his Grace every day and loving everyone you come across.

Blessings,

Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment