Friday, December 3, 2010

Finally Friday

It has been a trying week to say the least.  I just need to spend the next few days staying on my knees and asking God to guide me in my thoughts.  I have to remember that Christ died for each and everyone of us even those I don't like and those I seem to have a hard time forgiving.  I always say to my kids over and over again almost like a broke record "there is nothing you could ever do in life to make me stop loving you" and its important for them to realize this because they see the lack of reconciliation on Scotts side of the family and I hope they never feel like it is their fault.  Some woman are never meant to be mothers.  Some woman are so mean and nasty that they do things their way or no way.  I am just so thrilled and blessed that my husband has turned out to be the most amazing man in the world.  He is the complete opposite of his family and the complete opposite of those who bring their kids in the middle of things.  One can learn from him on how to parent a child.

Well we are leaving in a few moments for Asheville.  We are watching Third Day in concert and I am so excited.  I need some praise and worship time in my busy schedule and what better way to share that then with my favorite band, favorite food (p.f. changs) and my favorite person in the world my loving, amazing husband who would do anything for me even if it meant standing with thousands of Christians in the middle of a concert and hour and a half away from home.....how did I get so lucky I will tell you God simply put God has blessed me with this life and even though it doesn't always goes as planned it is still mine and I will hold onto it as tightly as I hold onto my Bible.  With prayer and lots of love to you all always I sign off until tomorrow.....

God Bless,
Mandi

2 comments: