Wednesday, December 1, 2010

God is Good and he's Good ALL of the Time

I must say when you ask, God will answer!  I received an email yesterday from a Christian organization in Asheville, NC. about 1.5 hours away from me asking if I would be interested in working with their prison chaplaincy group.  Well needless to say I have finished the Chaplaincy program through my school and have received my certification but I have never really thought of it as a route to really go for.  I guess God has a total different plan for me.  I am now an ordained pastor, I can help those in need but as you all know you don't need a certificate to hang on your wall to be a minister.  I don't know how this is going to turn out but I am going to go to the meeting and see if its the path I am lead down.

I say that with not fear, but excitement that I finally have something that I feel God has put in front of me.  I was watching TV with my husband and daughter last night and received 2 emails simultaneously.  One from this organization and another from a gentlemen that was a visitor in our church briefly whom I gave one of my Christ Testimonies card to.  He passed it onto a woman who has an amazing testimony hence the reason we have to realize that it is easier to flow with God and not away from him.

I close today's conversation with a prayer request for my husband Scott.  He has been battling a cold now for over a week and like any guy he doesn't want to go to the Dr. and get medicine.  Keep him in your prayers as we ask for the power of healing to come over him.

God Bless,

Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment