Saturday, December 4, 2010

How do you feel about blogging?

Well its been a busy and weird day.  My baby girl (not really a baby anymore she is almost 15) went to her Homecoming dance tonight she looked amazing and so grown up.  Got some much needed sleep today 6 hours worth of nap time to be exact and then went grocery shopping so my day was uneventful.  I am excited to go to church tomorrow.  Scott and I usher and then take our pastor and his wife to lunch.  We do this often so that we may reflect on our spiritual growth and things we feel we need to work on.  Its funny sometimes, if you would have told me 3 years ago that I would be putting Christian feedback on my Facebook Page, have a blog regarding Christianity and writing a book on Christian Testimony I would have bet the house on the fact that I wouldn't be doing these things.

God has a plan, I just have to stay quiet long enough to listen to what that is and what my purpose is.  When I find it, I will scream it from the rooftops and follow him with an open heart.  Until then I plan to fake it until I make it so to speak.  I love God, he saved my life and for that I could never repay him.

No comments:

Post a Comment