Friday, December 10, 2010

His Glory all the time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week......

I have had a really good day today, God is showing himself through other people and I am glad I shut up long enough to listen.  I am so excited to go to Newsong and Newsboys tomorrow with the kids.  I don't seem to always hold their attention like I did when they were babies and now that they are teenagers its fun when I get those few moments where they think I'm "cool" I am sure you can relate......

Had a great conversation with a woman named Cathy today.  It amazes me when I see such spiritual growth in others.  Sometimes I look at the "easy way" and think "wow I could have done that" well needless to say it's nice to share with others and she seems to be a remarkable woman.

Well that's it I have nothing else.....I don't know how to get people to look at this blog and invite them as friends but I look at it as a journal, where I can see my own growth and share with others my testimony and thoughts.

Blessings Always,

Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment